LEVEL II MEDITATION CERTIFICATION TRAINING WITH KAT FOWLER
Join Kat Fowler for a self-study Meditation Certification Training available online. In this powerful and comprehensive professional training, you will learn everything you need to deepen your meditation experiences and become an advanced meditation practitioner. You will learn several different advanced meditation techniques as well as how to deepen and incorporate them into your own daily practice. Maintaining a consistent meditation practice can create profoundly positive effects on your energy, mental state and overall well-being. Included in your training are several online class lectures which you have access to for 60 days. Homework may be started after completing the online course. Certification is given only after completion of the homework.
Please note, Level 1 is the prerequisite for Level 2. In this certification course you have the opportunity to advance your personal meditation practice and officially certify as an Advanced Meditation Level 2 practitioner through Spirit School. If you are interested in becoming a meditation practitioner and advancing your study, register and sign up below.
Our Meditation Certification Program offers three levels with the opportunity to certify as a meditation teacher.
Each level builds on the other. Students are invited to train in one, two or all three levels. We have an early bird special on level one which starts in October and a package special when initially enrolling in all three levels.
Each certification includes a live online group class with Kat Fowler. The replays will be available for those that cannot make the live classes.
Continuing Education credits are available for yoga instructors
Level One - Foundations of Meditation - Start Today!
Level Two - Advanced Meditation - November, 1st
Level Three - Certified Teacher - December, 12th
These are self paced, year-round certification courses. Students may enroll at anytime and have 60 days access to each level. Those that join during our launch will have the opportunity to join the live Zoom Q&As with Kat. These will be recorded for those that cannot make them live.
Kat Fowler is a light worker, an international teacher, speaker and writer on spirituality and meditation based in New York City. She is also an advanced Energy Therapist, Akashic Records reader, a long-time meditation teacher, a yoga teacher trainer, a Reiki Master Teacher and the host of The Soul Awakening Podcast.
Kat is a teacher’s teacher with more than 2,000 hours of training and over a decade of teaching and mentoring students of all kinds. Although she started on this alternative, holistic and spiritual path very early on with her family, Kat continuously pursued educational programs in the spiritual arts.
Kat’s taken over 23 official training certification programs in yoga and energy medicine and has studied with Yoga Medicine, Dharma Yoga, Yoga Tune Up, the Academy of Intuition medicine, Spirit School, & the IEL institute of spiritual arts, as well as smaller studies at other schools.
Kat has taught trainings all over the world since 2012, and has been mentoring students in NYC in internationally for over a decade and currently leads her own Reiki energy healing, and meditation trainings online.
Her life's work is dedicated to raising the frequency of the collective through sharing spiritual practices and healing energy to help you discover the truest wisdom of your highest self, within.
She has been featured on the cover of Yoga Journal, Om Yoga magazine, NY Yoga + Life Magazine, Natural Awakenings Magazine and featured in interviews on ABC News and the New York Times.
Kat teaches our Meditation Certification program with levels I, II & Teacher Training, coming fall of 2020.
For more information, visit
COVERED IN ADVANCED MEDITATION LEVEL II CLASS:
- The esoteric / energetic aspects
- Brain wave states & it’s effects on the nervous system
- Theta state healing
- Altered states / Out of Body experiences
- Enlightenment through meditation
- Quick Discussion around plant medicines & it’s effects
- Learn advanced breath work/pranayama practices, counting/concentration techniques
- Learn and incorporate basic basic energy techniques: intention setting, invocation, grounding, sealing
- Setting up your space & the power of ritual
- Guided meditations
- Silent meditations
- Meditation journeying & properly ending it
- Receiving messages / insight during your meditation
- Tools to amplify your experience: incorporating crystals, sound bowls, essential oils, etc
- Option for additional Continuing Education hours for yoga teachers
Students are asked to:
- Complete the Level 2 quiz
Logging a daily breath work practice + meditation (including invocation, grounding & sealing at end) with option to use any techniques for the first 5 minutes for concentration
- First 10 days: 15-20 mins
- Next 10 days: 20-30 mins
- Next 10 days: 30-45 mins
- Last 10 days: 45-60 mins
- 2-3 sentences about each day, 40 day straight program
- Schedule 15 min Q&A phone session included + email Q&A with submitted documentation of 40 day program
- Option to separately purchase additional mentorship sessions including Q&A with Kat any time after the course
- Full completion of Meditation Foundations Level 1
- Have a solid personal daily meditation practice of 15+ minutes
Investment: $333 for Advanced Meditation Certification Level II
Course opens November, 1st
Enroll in level one or all three to become a certified meditation teacher. See below for details and tuition options.