LEVEL III MEDITATION CERTIFICATION TRAINING WITH KAT FOWLER
Join Kat Fowler for a self-study Meditation Certification Training available online. In this powerful and comprehensive professional training, you will learn everything you need to become a clear and confident meditation teacher. You will learn how to teach different styles of meditation to students and populations of all levels and ages. The best teachers are those who teach from experience, and you will have built a solid personal meditation practice from completing Levels 1 & 2.
Included in your training program are several online class lectures which you have access to for 60 days.
Homework may be started after completing the online course. Certification is given only after completion of the homework.
Please note, Level 2 is the prerequisite for Level 3. In this certification course you have the opportunity to advance your personal meditation practice and officially certify as a Teacher of Meditation for Level 3 through Spirit School.
If you are interested in becoming a certified meditation teacher register and sign up below.
THE THREE LEVELS
Our Meditation Certification Program offers three levels with the opportunity to certify as a meditation teacher.
Each level builds on the other. Students are invited to train in one, two or all three levels. We have an early bird special on level one which starts in October and a package special when initially enrolling in all three levels.
Each certification includes a live online group class with Kat Fowler. The replays will be available for those that cannot make the live classes.
Continuing Education credits are available for yoga instructors.
Level One - Foundations of Meditation - Start Today!
Level Two - Advanced Meditation - November, 1st
Level Three - Certified Teacher - December, 12th
These are self paced, year-round certification courses. Students may enroll at anytime and have 60 days access to each level. Those that join during our launch will have the opportunity to join the live Zoom Q&As with Kat. These will be recorded for those that cannot make them live.
Kat Fowler is a light worker, an international teacher, speaker and writer on spirituality and meditation based in New York City. She is also an advanced Energy Therapist, Akashic Records reader, a long-time meditation teacher, a yoga teacher trainer, a Reiki Master Teacher and the host of The Soul Awakening Podcast.
Kat is a teacher’s teacher with more than 2,000 hours of training and over a decade of teaching and mentoring students of all kinds. Although she started on this alternative, holistic and spiritual path very early on with her family, Kat continuously pursued educational programs in the spiritual arts.
Kat’s taken over 23 official training certification programs in yoga and energy medicine and has studied with Yoga Medicine, Dharma Yoga, Yoga Tune Up, the Academy of Intuition medicine, Spirit School, & the IEL institute of spiritual arts, as well as smaller studies at other schools.
Kat has taught trainings all over the world since 2012, and has been mentoring students in NYC in internationally for over a decade and currently leads her own Reiki energy healing, and meditation trainings online.
Her life's work is dedicated to raising the frequency of the collective through sharing spiritual practices and healing energy to help you discover the truest wisdom of your highest self, within.
She has been featured on the cover of Yoga Journal, Om Yoga magazine, NY Yoga + Life Magazine, Natural Awakenings Magazine and featured in interviews on ABC News and the New York Times.
Kat teaches our Meditation Certification program with levels I, II & Teacher Training, coming fall of 2020.
For more information, visit
COVERED IN MEDITATION TEACHER CERTIFICATION - LEVEL III:
- Learn how to teach meditation, in person classes, workshops, techniques
- All dynamics behind teaching students meditation
- Importance of Ethics and conduct in the teacher role
- Qualities of an exemplary teacher
- Theming your meditation classes
- Setting up the group space
- Teaching meditation online
- Teaching private meditation
- Teaching Meditation to children
- Working with different level students and different audiences
- Teaching beginner students
- Teaching Guided meditations
- Teaching Silent meditations
- Teaching Meditation journeying
- Offering workshops
- Option for additional Continuing Education hours for yoga teachers
- Certified Meditation Teacher upon completion
- Group live or recorded Q&A through Zoom
Students are asked to:
- Complete the Level 3 quiz
- Schedule first 30 minute Q&A after completing lecture for any questions + mentorship
Teach 10 meditation classes with write-ups of 2 student feedback forms per each class
- Three: 15 minute meditation for beginners classes, including chat with what to expect + tips
- Three: 30 minute guided meditation open-level classes, theme
- Three: 45-60 minute guided meditation classes, themed
- One: Final 30 minute audio recording demonstration of an open-level meditation class themed
- Submit a final 10 minute video presentation of: your experience with meditation, your favorite styles to practice, your meditation ritual (set-up and steps,) how it’s benefitted/changed your life, where you struggle with the meditation practice, your ideal demographic to work with, your meditation “mission statement” and any final thoughts.
- Schedule second 30 minute phone mentoring session after complete submission of homework for feedback + Q&A
- Option to separately purchase additional mentorship sessions including Q&A with Kat any time after the course
- Complete teacher application first $5.55
- Completion of Meditation Levels 1 & 2
- Practice at least 3 of Kat’s meditations available on the podcast or YouTube
- Have a solid personal daily meditation practice of 30+ minutes
Investment: $555 for Meditation Teacher Training Certification Level III
Receive special tuition pricing when initially enrolling in all three levels
Level 3 opens December 12, 2020.