Level IV Reiki Instructor Training
Students will receive the Reiki Master Teacher attunement and symbol to strengthen their Reiki channel. They will be trained in giving attunements and certified as a Reiki Master Teacher.
Individual timelines vary, however most Reiki Masters are in practice six months to one year prior to training as a Reiki Master Sensei/Teacher. If you have any questions about taking the course, please email Amy for a consultation to see if this course is right for you.
Reiki IV Master Teacher Certification Requirements:
- Be certified in Reiki III
- Receive the Master Teacher attunement
- Read the manual
- Review any handouts
- Complete the online modules
- Turn in written understanding and drawing of Reiki Master Teacher Symbols.
- Practice 6 attunements.
- It is recommended that one of these attunements be a remote or distance and at least one in person.
- Submit 1 video of an in-person attunement.
- Submit 1 video of a remote attunement.
For the Reiki Master Teacher course you will receive:
Two 30 minute phone or Skype calls for the attunement and any questions that you may have. These must be received within 60 days of enrollment.
Access to the online class for 90 days..
A manual from the International Reiki Center will be provided to students. Availability is based on the availability in your region. Read more about the Reiki Master Manual here.
Class Notes and Handouts
Certificate of Completion
The course is a self-paced system of study allowing the student
- Unlimited access to the online modules
- 60 days from the time of enrollment to receive their two attunements.
- 90 days from the time of enrollment to complete all homework.
All Sales are Final. Please Review our Student Agreement prior to enrollment. By enrolling in this course you agree to our Spirit School Student Agreement .pdf and Spirit School NDA 2019.pdf