Reiki is a Japanese form of healing and relaxation Therapy that relaxes and revitalizes the client’s mind, body and spirit bringing them into a place of relaxation and healing by releasing energetic blockages, balancing the energy centers, opening meridians, and offering universal life force energy.Our class is a combination of lecture, discussion and experience. Practice time includes giving a Reiki treatment, self -treatment and practice using all the Japanese Reiki Techniques mentioned in the objectives below.
Reiki II Objectives
Building on Level I, Reiki II offers an increase in energy as you receive an additional 2 attunements and 3 Kanji Symbols.
Reiki II symbols to include: Power, Mental / Emotional or Harmony, & Distance.
We will also be learning some new techniques including Distance Healing, and practicing techniques learned in level I.
The class is a combination of lecture, discussion and experience.
Practice time includes giving and receiving a Reiki treatment using all the hand positions, the self -treatment and practice using all the Japanese Reiki Techniques mentioned above.
Please commit 3 hours to offer Reiki sessions to volunteers. This practice is necessary to gain the experience and confidence you need to fully utilize the Reiki training.
Reiki Training II Includes
- Two 30 minute phone or Skype calls per course for the attunement and any questions that you may have. These must be received within 60 days of enrollment.
- Access to the online class 60 days
- A manual from the International Reiki Center will be provided based on the availability in your region
- Class Notes and Handouts
- Certificate of Completion
Students are asked to:
- Read the manual
- Review any handouts
- Complete the online modules
- Three hours of hands-on practice
The course is a self-paced system of study allowing the student
- 60 days access to the online modules
- 60 days from the time of enrollment to receive their attunements (each level comes with 2 attunements).
- 90 days from the time of enrollment to complete all homework.
Reiki Level I, II and III
Level I is about the adjustments within your own energy, learning about Reiki and self Reiki Treatments.
Level II is furthering your knowledge, expanding the strength of Reiki and working with others. To receive this certification, students must complete the following requirements:
Level III students will receive the Reiki Master attunement and symbol to strengthen their Reiki channel. They will be certified as a Reiki Master Practitioner. Following the completion of this certification and after sufficient experience, students will then have the opportunity to train as a Reiki Master Sensei/Teacher. This is typically after a minimum of one year as a practicing Reiki Master Practitioner.
Amy Sikarskie, LVN, CHt
Reiki Master, Intuitive Channelspiritschoolmagic.email@example.com
“Informative and easy to follow. Amy's demeanor is welcoming and comforting. I enjoyed learning with her.”
“Informative and easy to follow. Amy's demeanor is welcoming and comforting. I enjoyed learning with her.”→Read Less
“I loved it! It is crazy how it lifted my energy and expanded my consciousness. Super excited to complete the reiki master certification, next!”
“I loved it! It is crazy how it lifted my energy and expanded my consciousness. Super excited to complete the reiki master certification, next!”→Read Less
- Welcome to Reiki II
- Reiki II Course PDFS
- Reiki Symbols - Reiki II Video 1
- Drawing Symbols With Your Hand
- The Power Symbol - Reiki II Video 2
- Drawing the Power Symbol
- The Mental & Emotional Symbol - Reiki II Video 3
- Drawing the Mental / Emotional Symbol
- The Distance Symbol - Reiki II Video 4
- Drawing the Distance Symbol
- Sensing Energy
- Gyoshi-ho - Reiki From the Eyes- Reiki II Video 5
- Reiki With Eyes
- Koki-ho - Reiki From the Breath - Reiki II Video 6
- Reiki With Breath
- Jacki-Kiri Joka –ho - Reiki II Video 7
- Energetic Chopping
- Dry Bathing
- Variations in Strength
- Steps to Certify